ISOBAQ: Information System On pre-Bologna Academic Qualifications
Project is implemented under Erasmus+ programme (Key action 3: Support for Policy Reform) initiative for policy innovation giving support to forward-looking cooperation projects on policy developments and European policy experimentations led by high level organisations and public authorities to stimulate innovate policies and prepare their implementation.
The main goal of the project is to create an online information system with structured information, including real samples of higher education qualifications from the period before the implementation of the Bologna architecture and description of the national legislation, regarding the level and the academic rights for access to further studies and facilitation of employment. The information system will contribute to enhancing the fair recognition and evaluation in each receiving country from the European region and the countries ratified the Lisbon convention.
- an online system will be established based on the networking among the participating NARIC centres;
- gathering information about the national legislation;
- overview of national pre-Bologna HE systems;
- gathering of existing samples of pre-Bologna HE qualifications;
- designing, drafting and creating of the online information system;
- uploading of the information on legislation and national HE systems as well as pre-Bologna samples collected;
- information, publicity and dissemination activities.
- to provide one more recognition tool for enhancing the visibility, comparability, transparency and trust-based fair recognition;
- to promote mobility in the field of education and employment;
- to provide access to hard-to-be-found information on pre-Bologna HE qualifications of the partner countries;
- to bridge the pre-Bologna HE qualifications towards EQF, corresponding NQFs and the Bologna cycles.
Project partnership consists of:
7 NARIC centres representing East European member states with similar communities of practice – Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Lithuania and Croatia.
Project implementation timeline: April 2016 – September 2017.
Project contact person at AIC:
Sarmīte Rutkovska, Head of Projects Department, (+371) 67210166, firstname.lastname@example.org