OCTRA - Online course catalogues and databases for transparency and recognition
Project implementation period: 1st October 2020 – 30th September 2022
In terms of Erasmus+ Programme, K3 activity “Support for Policy Reform” Academic Information Centre – Latvian ENIC/NARIC implements project "OCTRA - Online course catalogues and databases for transparency and recognition"
Aim: increase a dialogue with HEIs by agreeing on a template of course catalogues and improvement of national qualifications databases and registers (NQD) that would guide to structured and transparent learning outcomes of HE qualifications facilitating the automatic recognition.
Main objective: elaborate guidelines and recommendations that would serve as an assisting tool for HEIs to improve or create appropriately useful and consistent course catalogues corresponding to the NQDs (if existing), and for bodies responsible for NQDs to make adaptations in the content useful for credential evaluation
- Desk research – exploring situation regarding course catalogues of HEIs and NQDs in the NARIC and ENIC project partner countries;
- Guidelines and recommendations for HEI and NARICs, ECTS Users’ guide (2015) about online course catalogues and NQDs – to provide ideas for necessary improvements of the online tools;
- Peer-learning seminars – to discuss the guidelines and recommendations with the relevant stakeholders;
- National workshops for HEIs – to present the guidelines and recommendations to the representatives of HEIs in the partner countries;
- International conference.
- Academic Information Centre – Latvian ENIC/NARIC
- Bulgarian ENIC/NARIC
- Estonian ENIC/NARIC
- Croatian ENIC/NARIC
- Polish ENIC/NARIC
- ENIC of Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Russian ENIC
- BA School of Business and Finance(Latvia)