QUATREC - Comparing qualifications for reliable recognition
Project No: 595635-EPP-1-2018-1-LV-EPPKA3-NARIC
Project implementation period: 1 March 2018 - 29 February 2020
In terms of Erasmus+ Programme, K3 activity “Support for Policy Reform” Academic Information Centre – Latvian ENIC/NARIC implements project “Comparing qualifications for reliable recognition – QUATREC”.
Aim: To encourage the use of learning outcomes in credential evaluation for improved recognition in line with existing and emerging qualification frameworks.
Main objective: To conduct horizontal comparison of qualifications and their learning outcomes and search whether learning outcomes of the same level qualifications have substantial differences and qualifications are comparable.Project activities:
- Collection and summary of information regarding national higher education system, national qualifications framework, concrete bachelor qualification and concrete master level qualification, recognition practices.
- Elaboration of the methodology of the comparative study.
- Discussions on the results of the horizontal comparison of qualifications and their levelling – similarities and differences.
- Preparation of proposals for effective use of the qualification frameworks and learning outcomes in the recognition.
- Dissemination of the results through web pages of project partners, international conferences and ENIC/NARIC meetings.
- Academic Information Centre (coordinator), Latvia
- UK NARIC – United Kingdom
- National Centre for Information and Documentation (NACID) – Bulgarian ENIC/NARIC, Bulgaria
- Archimedes Foundation – Estonian ENIC/NARIC, Estonia
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility (ARMENIC), Armenia.
Projekta kontaktpersona AIC:
Gunta Kinta, Head of Projects department, (+371) 67210166, firstname.lastname@example.org