QUATREC 2 - Comparing qualifications for reliable recognition
Project implementation period: 1st October 2020 – 30th September 2022
In terms of Erasmus+ Programme, K3 activity “Support for Policy Reform” Academic Information Centre – Latvian ENIC/NARIC implements project “Comparing qualifications for reliable recognition 2”.
Aim: facilitate the efficient use of learning outcomes in credential evaluation among higher education institutions (HEI) and employers to support a fair recognition.
Main objective: elaborate and pilot a methodology for the use of learning outcomes in credential evaluation on basis of desk study and previous QUATREC project conclusions and recommendations.
- Exploring good practice examples (desk study) in the project partner countries about the existing methodologies and guidelines of writing learning outcomes.
- Elaborating methodology for writing and comparing learning outcomes for reliable qualification recognition on basis of the desk study and previous QUATREC conclusions.
- Arranging peer learning activities to pilot the methodology.
- Organising national workshops for the target groups (HEIs and employers) to introduce them with the methodology.
- Disseminating the project results and products.
- Academic Information Centre (coordinator), Latvia
- National Centre for Information and Documentation – Bulgarian ENIC/NARIC (NACID)
- Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education – Lithuanian ENIC/NARIC (SKVC)
- National Centre for Recognition and Equivalence of Diplomas – Romanian ENIC/NARIC
- UK NARIC – United Kingdom
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility – Armenian ENIC (ArmEnic)
- Vytautas Magnus University – International Cooperation Department (VMU)