Twinning BiH – Strengthening Institutional Capacity for Recognition of Qualifications in Higher Education
Project number: BA 16 IPA OT 01 18
Project implementation period: 5 September 2018 – 6 December 2019
- To improve mobility of students, academic staff and labour in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) through recognition of foreign higher education qualifications in line with the provisions of the Lisbon Recognition Convention (LRC) and its subsidiary documents.
- To improve and develop human resources and institutional capacities for recognition of foreign higher education qualifications in BiH.
- To contribute to improvement of system of recognition in higher education institutions and employment sector.
- To contribute to development of procedures for recognition of foreign qualifications according to LRC.
- To contribute to capacity building on recognition of qualifications and study periods obtained abroad for further education and for employment purposes.
- Ministry of Science and Education (coordinator) – Croatia
- Centre for Information and Recognition of Qualifications in Higher Education – Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Academic Information Centre – Latvia
- International Center for Pedagogical Studies (CIEP) – France